Call for startups
A global open call for innovative travel tech startups!
A scale-up platform focused on identifying, validating, and growing Travel-tech companies.
The program will position you in front of the top brands, industry leaders, top investors, legal and finance executives & top global markets, and clients.
This is your opportunity to grow, validate, connect to potential clients and open new market opportunities!
Selected startups will attend a week-long program in-person in Tel Aviv from September 12th-16th.
The program connects startups with investors and industry leaders to advance and support market expansion.
Selected startups will receive: *
- Participate in a full week of one on one meetings & sessions with investors and industry leaders.
- Present your startup & technology at the final event expo.
- Pitch in front of investors and industry leaders at the final pitch event.
- Selected startups* will pitch at one or more of Sharenett's events** in front of leading family offices.
- Selected startups* will receive access to Office space for up to 1-year.
-Selected startups* will have the opportunity to scale up with the Oracle Cloud and receive $40k of cloud credit, 70% discount on Oracle Cloud for 2 years, help with migration, 24/7 Technical Support, expert mentor to guide you every step of the way, biz Dev support, engage with some of Oracle’s 430,000+ customers worldwide, get acquainted with investors through VC Connect, and enjoy exposure via global marketing, events, and PR teams.
*Subject to due diligence.
**Subject to changes.
Looking for the next travel tech industry leaders
Registration is open
Who is this program for?
COVID 19 complaint technology
A solid established team
Initial client\user engagement\feedback
Travel/ Hospitality Tech related
Improving customer experience processes
Ready to go to market